View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Rickyms
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn, I love that engine!

I'm going on 2,500 miles on my SRT Roadster and I'm loving it even more. My other car is a 2002 Subaru WRX which is also a truly amazing car. It has taken a while to get comfortable with the SRT compared to the WRX. The WRX is all confidence inspiring and is really an easy car to handle. I've never been a "top" speed guy and have usually had more fun in twisties with speeds between 30-45. The WRX just never felt that stable at high speeds.

The tides have turned, I love the engine on the SRT. I look forward to passing at highway speeds. The power is so linear and feels much better the WRX. I do need to watch my speed. Regularly I find myself exceeding 100 MPH without realizing it. Love the sound and love the power!

When I purchased the WRX in 2002 there were not many on the road, I took some pride in finding a sleeper. I feel the same with the SRT. If Chrysler priced these right from the beginning I'm sure the car would still be around today and going strong. No complaint, I like being a little bit different. Originally I was looking at a 3 series BMW, now I notice in my area how prevalent those cars are.

Sorry for rambling, just loving my SRT!