Thread: ECU group buy
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 03:46 AM
jonnyangel04
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ECU group buy

I talk with jose he is interested in helping out with a group buy. The price would be $450 roughly at 25 heads. There are a few kinks in the set up and they are as follows.

1) the ecus would all need to be at his shop at the same time within a three day period. Reason being if there coming in one at a time its going to be taking from his day and he might have pervious appointments.
2) If you miss the deadline its tough luck you would almost have to ship overnight the day before the three days he sets aside to insure your not missing out. The problem being some of you guys may be out of a car for 4 days maybe the price you pay to save $150.
3) this may or may not be separate from the guys meeting in NY it was unclear but either way we need 25. And we will see if advanc can get 25 together if not this may be an only option to ship them too him.
4)This would be a crossfire/srt tune only I assume MBs are included too because its the same tune. It would be to tough for him to be tuning 6 different cars in 3 days.
5) Last but not least his result are proven as read on previous post but if you send him a dyno he can tweak the car even more. Someone who has intakes or an evo pulley may want to take this option for some it might be hard to meet a deadline we need to come up with a date.

Jose is a great guy and was more then happy to ask what I thought about proving to the forum that our business belongs there. Hopefully we can figure everything out we are kinda at a stand still either way I am in if I have to pay $600 or not I want it now. Sorry if this is sloppy I can't sleep and I am posting from my cell phone.