Thread: Got Renntech?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 06:01 PM
Sidez
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Got Renntech?

Originally Posted by Steve Hellums
Now I Got Renntech, I had a box on my porch when I came home from work yesterday. I started the install last night and should finish it up tonight, but it will probably be to late for a test drive. The car has not even been out of the garage for over a month, it's nice & clean and I hate to get it dirty. If the weather is half way decent Friday, (not raining or snowing) I'll won't be able to resist going for a test drive. I almost hate to really get into it hard because it only has 1,049 miles on it. The kit came with two small powered by Renntech emblems and one big Renntech trunk badge, but I don't think I'm going to put it on the hatch, I set it on the lower left corner and there was just too much going on back there. The two little powered by emblems will probably go on the top of the air filter housings, they would look good under the side grill's, but I've already put some real nice supercharged emblems there.
Gratz I hope you will fell the difference and dyno the car to show it to us also.

BTW. If you ever decide on selling the big renntech emblem I would buy it.