View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 01:56 AM
JHM2K
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: Porsche Boxster S

Thanks for the replies guys...

Corvette/Mustang... WONDERFUL cars... but I am trying to get a taste of the European sports thing. I have raced/dealt with/been around domestics all my life, and still LOVE them, no doubt. But I really am looking for a more "refined" package. The Corvette is a BEAST but the acres of Cavalier-class plastic just turn me off... And sadly, the new Mustang is SO popular around here, I literally see one ever mile or so. Tricked out, loud, and glorious; but COMMON.

And, I work for Nissan. There's no way in hell I would purchase a 350Z (which I can get CHEAP). I simply see THOUSANDS a day. Hence the problem with the Mustangs.

Since their release, I've only seen THREE Crossfire SRT-6's. That's rare enough to where you could EASILY catch a Mustang GT off guard and eat its lunch..
.. or a Z... or a Boxster.

All things considered, I'm leaning more and more towards the SRT-6... It has speed, refinement, and class. The ONLY thing I don't care for is the Chrysler nameplate. But that's not going to be the deal breaker... if the car kicks @ss, it simply kicks @ss. No sense beating it up over a name...