View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 03:00 PM
John Webster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Some results of my latest dealer visit

I've contacted the regional service rep. He was very hostile and told me that the gouges in the door sill must have been left by a shopping cart.

I've contacted Jim Brown, the owner of the Classic line of dealerships in Northeast Ohio and he told me to contact the Better Business Bureau (in other words: get lost).

That streak of mud across the seat was left on the eighth visit to Classic Chrysler to get the same problems solved.

I appreciate your sincere effort to help solve the problems but I've given Chrysler at least 5 attempts to solve them since I was told not to bring the car back for these problems anymore.

Yes, I'm a mechanical engineer who came up through working as a car and lift truck mechanic and then as a machinist and I could probably fix the door problem IF it was only a door problem.

BUT I suspect that the problem is that the body and frame are separating, the suspension is taking off in a different direction and the only way to cure this car is to take it down to individual components and rebuild it.

At this point I'm stuck with a rattletrap with safety issues which the manufacturer and it's dealers will not fix.