View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 10:55 PM
Danwell
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tonymond
Excellent law. It finally puts the US in with all other civilized nations in Europe that enforce this law. To save lives they need to focus on keep right except to pass and not on the speed limit.
What crap! I think lately America is too influenced by foreign countries and it is watering down what America is and what its fought so hard to be. If you aren't from America then I can almost understand you not understanding what Im saying but to those who are from the USA, if you aren't patriotic and love this country then there are plenty of other countries you can be a part of. Gwyneth Paltrow said she refuses to raise her kid here in America because we are 'too patritoc"??? She said that we Americans think we are better than other countries?? We don't think we are better, we are just proud of our country and its effort to keep this land free. There are too many liberal forces at work today, trying to slowly take our freedom and laws like this are a good example of that. They aren't worried about 'saving lives' they are worried about getting revenue at our expense, period. (Highway Robbery is exactly what is is!!)
Now I realize there are some 'bad eggs' that will zig zag or clog the lane but if we let the lowest common denominator set the rules then we will become like a third world country. USA, Love it/Fight for it. (or bye) 8)