View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 08:44 PM
seayyard
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2007 Bumper Stickers - Humor

Originally Posted by RLees
I’m not trying to make a political statement here but George W. got handed a bum deal after 8 years of Bill Clinton. A completely dismantled intelligence community and years of having the world believe they could poke us and not worry about any fear that we would strike back.

It’s a volunteer army in Iraq. If you can find a non-biased newspaper read what the returning soldiers are saying and why they want to go back. When I came home in 1970 on a hospital ship to San Diego I remember the creeps booing us ask we left the ship. I was a volunteer doing what my country asked trying to protect an innocent people who were slaughtered when we left. Support our troops and understand what leaving with our tail between our legs would mean to the terrorist. They would chase us home and we’d be fighting here.

Gas prices are high because the environmentalists won’t let us drill for oil or build refineries because we might hurt the wooly caterpillar. Wake up and use your head. Don’t listen to the liberal press. Read between the lines. ‘American’s spied on by the government!’ What did the government do? They got the records of anyone calling a terrorist country on a regular basis and investigated. I’m willing to have the government do that to me and my whole family if it prevents a terrorist act on our soil.

As a chief executive you sometimes have to make a hard unpopular decision that benefits the whole organization and you take heat.
With all that said, in respect of your views...Bush is here for Bush and his boys...PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!