General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

2007 Bumper Stickers - Humor

Old 05-15-2007, 05:54 PM
FP
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default 2007 Bumper Stickers - Humor

NEW BUMPER STICKERS FOR '07

1. Bush: End of an Error

2. That's OK, I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway

3. Let's Fix Democracy in this Country First

4. If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran

5. Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.

6. If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President

7. Of Course It Hurts: You're Getting Screwed by an Elephant

8. Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?

9. George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight

10. Impeachment: It's Not Just for ******** Anymore

11. America: One Nation, Under Surveillance

12. They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It

13. Whose God Do You Kill For?

14. Jail to the Chief

15. No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq?

16. Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap

17. Bad President! No Banana.

18. We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language

19. We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them

20. Is It Vietnam Yet?

21. Bush Doesn't Care About White People, Either

22. Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Handbasket?

23. You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.

24. Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too

25. When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46

26. Pray For Impeachment

27. The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century

28. What Part of "Bush Lied" Don't You Understand?

29. One Nation Under Clod

30. 2004: Embarrassed 2005: Horrified 2006: Terrified

31. Bush Never Exhaled

32. At Least Nixon Resigned

Old 05-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2007 Bumper Stickers - Humor

21, 22, and 31 were the best, But i also read that you are 10% more likely to be in an accident if you have a bumper sticker...

Old 05-15-2007, 08:36 PM
RPM

FP - I like you already.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:14 PM
FP

My favorite; Number 5

5. Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:25 PM

I thought people who purchased CF's were smarter than this...

Old 05-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ your assumption is they are dumb by what those say ? all it shows is they are not without humor...

Old 05-16-2007, 10:45 AM

Yes!!! someone else who hates Bush as much as I do!! The sad thing is I actually voted for this guy.

I never thought he would become such a dictator. In any business - even running this country - one needs to listen to his staff- this guy will not even consider their input. If he really wants to prove that this war is for the best interest of Americans - why don't he send his daughters over there serve? Heck if my nephew is good enough to go over there and possibly face death, how come his daughters are not?

Good thing is we have 2 more years of this dictatorship and as much as I hate her, Hillary Clinton is looking better by every passing day.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by GodofWar
Good thing is we have 2 more years of this dictatorship.
What does that mean? Bushie is gone in 2008. I don't know who I am voting for yet, but I know I will not vote for Billary or Obama.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:09 PM

Somehow this guy will extend it to 2 years to prove his point... lol.

Romio - bad thing is no one has even looked halfway decent to get my vote. I am almost at the point of running myself. My platform would be - cutting taxes, gas prices, cost of housing and everything else that none of them ever deliver on.

I would however make the crossfire the official vehicle of the president... and just for laughs and giggles invade the North Pole for no good reason...

now who would vote for me... ?

Old 05-16-2007, 01:35 PM

i'm in for sure.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:52 PM

Chelsea Clinton asked a returning U.S. soldier about fear.
He said there were only 3 things he was afraid of:

Osama, Obama, and Yo Mama.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:27 PM

I’m not trying to make a political statement here but George W. got handed a bum deal after 8 years of Bill Clinton. A completely dismantled intelligence community and years of having the world believe they could poke us and not worry about any fear that we would strike back.

It’s a volunteer army in Iraq. If you can find a non-biased newspaper read what the returning soldiers are saying and why they want to go back. When I came home in 1970 on a hospital ship to San Diego I remember the creeps booing us ask we left the ship. I was a volunteer doing what my country asked trying to protect an innocent people who were slaughtered when we left. Support our troops and understand what leaving with our tail between our legs would mean to the terrorist. They would chase us home and we’d be fighting here.

Gas prices are high because the environmentalists won’t let us drill for oil or build refineries because we might hurt the wooly caterpillar. Wake up and use your head. Don’t listen to the liberal press. Read between the lines. ‘American’s spied on by the government!’ What did the government do? They got the records of anyone calling a terrorist country on a regular basis and investigated. I’m willing to have the government do that to me and my whole family if it prevents a terrorist act on our soil.

As a chief executive you sometimes have to make a hard unpopular decision that benefits the whole organization and you take heat.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:56 PM

I like the 15th.

Old 05-17-2007, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by RLees
I’m not trying to make a political statement here but George W. got handed a bum deal after 8 years of Bill Clinton. A completely dismantled intelligence community and years of having the world believe they could poke us and not worry about any fear that we would strike back.

It’s a volunteer army in Iraq. If you can find a non-biased newspaper read what the returning soldiers are saying and why they want to go back. When I came home in 1970 on a hospital ship to San Diego I remember the creeps booing us ask we left the ship. I was a volunteer doing what my country asked trying to protect an innocent people who were slaughtered when we left. Support our troops and understand what leaving with our tail between our legs would mean to the terrorist. They would chase us home and we’d be fighting here.

Gas prices are high because the environmentalists won’t let us drill for oil or build refineries because we might hurt the wooly caterpillar. Wake up and use your head. Don’t listen to the liberal press. Read between the lines. ‘American’s spied on by the government!’ What did the government do? They got the records of anyone calling a terrorist country on a regular basis and investigated. I’m willing to have the government do that to me and my whole family if it prevents a terrorist act on our soil.

As a chief executive you sometimes have to make a hard unpopular decision that benefits the whole organization and you take heat.
I agree. Not exactly sure on all the numbers but I know there is millions of gallons of oil in alaska, but and drilling is not allowed, or very limited.

Old 05-17-2007, 12:16 AM
FP

This was suppose to be humor guys. Don't go too deep, otherwise I would have posted this under the political forum.

Old 05-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by GodofWar
Yes!!! someone else who hates Bush as much as I do!! The sad thing is I actually voted for this guy.

I never thought he would become such a dictator. In any business - even running this country - one needs to listen to his staff- this guy will not even consider their input. If he really wants to prove that this war is for the best interest of Americans - why don't he send his daughters over there serve? Heck if my nephew is good enough to go over there and possibly face death, how come his daughters are not?

Good thing is we have 2 more years of this dictatorship and as much as I hate her, Hillary Clinton is looking better by every passing day.
Hillary will never look good...even with more makeup!!! Nice work FP!

Old 05-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RLees

With all that said, in respect of your views...Bush is here for Bush and his boys...PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!