Thread: Replacing radio
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Smoked
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Replacing radio

I think this is very much a personal preference... I purchased my first ipod 6 months ago and it has changed the way I listen to music and my interest levels.

Like most people... I just grabbed a few CD's and ran with them in the car... flicking between the best tracks.

When I got the ipod - I spent about 3 days moving EVERY CD I had to the laptop and ipod... this was a bit of a dull job, but heck, now its done... I am set.

Now I can create play lists of my best music for every eventuality... and mood. I have created hard driving playlists for when I have the urge to splurge the pedal and more relaxing tunes for when I feel like taking a cruise.

The Alpine reads all these playlists and the screen is fantastic... So no more... 12 songs on a CD. I have playlists with 50-100 songs on them and I am set to go.

Yes I do need to take an ipod with me ... this is an issue when you are nipping out... but its no different to taking you house keys...

Embrace the future... go digital... or stick with the old records... but watch it, the needle tends to jump when you go over a bump...