Old 04-20-2004, 11:03 PM
XR8F8
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Agree

If Not for the Savings I Have With State Farm [$500 Plus Over Geico] I Would Be With Geico or Amica. With Safe Driver and Multiple Car Dicsount, the Savings is Huge With State Farm. I Checked for Weeks and Originally Went with Geico for the New CrossFire But they Amended my Policy Because I Have a Few Worthless Citations [Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device at 12:40 A.M. ETC] So I Had to Go Back to State Farm. Our Current Agent Is Horrible and Whenever I've Needed Any Kind of PaperWork of Information From them they've Been Awful. They Send Documents I Did Not Request, Excuse their Failures By Stating they Don't Always Get EMail ETC Even Though I Always Send a Follow Up Fax! However, Since I've Only Had to Speak With them on Average Once Every 5 Years I Figure I'll Put Up With the Incompetence! Oh and I Forgot to Mention that Recently I Tried to Switch Agents to Go with SomeOne Closer Who Did Not Use their UseLess 24 Hour Phone Through Service they Stated We Could Not Change Agents While Under Policy! NeedLess to Say I Sent an EMail and Told them Their Policy Would Cause them to Lose Our Business which Helped us Get a Desirable Outcome. All I Have to Say is Don't Be Afraid to Drop the Hammer From Time to Time. It's the Only Way You Get AnyThing Accomplished With Large Corporations. They Speak in Dollars and Cents So You Have to Combine their Monetary Logic & Good Common Sense to Secure a Positive OutCome. :twisted: