View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 12:00 PM
middle_age_crazy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crossfire prose or pros

i am a part time writer so decided to compose a little prose. I know the format here wont look right but pretend it looks like poetry format. CROSSFIRE the whole of me resides in a crossfire of emotion of passions, with ribbons of road beneath me, calling for my love I hear the hum of sweetness in my ears gears at my fingertips creating poetry to our souls I feel her soft smooth skin against me and revel at its beauty and color, I see her sparkle shimmering silver all around me draws glitter of her eyes green and glowing burning warmth into my soul, Her graphite dress glides in the wind as it moves aside to let her pass and acknowledge her beautiful shape and figure, I know the crossfire of my passions that beg for me to caress and care for her and love her with my every touch, her sparkle for me, some would say my lady is inamite as her lover I feel her spirit soul and her energy every time we touch one another, every time we take to the roads of our passions we make love with the energy of the whole of what we are as one, a crossfire of emotion and a crossfire of design the crossfire of one