View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 01:55 AM
HDDP
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: New to the crossfire had some questions

Originally Posted by crossfiah
I'm going out tomorrow to hopefully bring home a new (to me) '04 sapphire silver coupe and just had some newbie questions. I'm only new to crossfires but I'm a long time car guy. Specifically new GTOs, corvettes, and LSX gm f-body's. I've been looking over the site for a while and its good to see that crossfire people seem to be generally good guys. Hopefully my ignorance won't be too painful. I'm a quick learner though.

I really like the SRT front lip spoiler. Is that an entirely different bumper cover or can just the spoiler be purchased and attached?

I usually have a major mod bug but this time I'd like to just keep things pretty simple. For now. I was considering maybe deleting the mufflers and/or resonators. Is there a very noticeable sound difference in just scrapping the resonators? Or would getting rid of the mufflers be a good idea. I'm looking for a pretty good sound. Nothing race-like but I enjoy a good growl.

What's the best intake set-up for the money? Do they actually produce some noticeable gains along with exhaust?

Anyone have some pictures of the vmax rear diffuser? Where can those be purchased? And how much do they usually run?

Now, I've heard you can get a humidor and a set of luggage for your xf. I'm sure ebay would be the place for that. I hear the humidor is around $100-175 on ebay but how much is the luggage? And does the humidor come with the cigar cutter and lighter or are those separate? Does anyone have some pictures of those features?

Sorry for all the probably dumb questions! Thanks!
Don't be sorry for asking questions, none of them are dumb... Be sorry for not knowing how to use the search function on this website...