View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 06:12 PM
woody
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Fuel Injectors / Rail

Originally Posted by malcb
Toy is a Toy - Toyota Land Cruiser old one 1975, straight 6 4.2L.

Been collecting bits and pieces on ebay / scrap yards to convert fuel injection, megasquirt, jag (bosch) injectors, BMW throttle valve, even an Eaton supercharger from a Jag (M112), but thats for later.

Not sure how useful the WBO might be. The output can be set to match a narrow band or wide band but I haven't cracked setting lambda to an alternative point that 14:1 - must be possible. For a short run I would check the output matches or is similar to the other bank so I had some trust in the sensor and see if it's possible to send the single output into the ecu as both lhs and rhs. Best option would be not drill the exhaust and weld on an M18 nut but that not easy.

Send me a PM and I will email a copy of the Megatune version used to configure and data log the WBO output.

Malcolm
Ah, Megasquirt! I have one running in parallel 'monitor' mode on the Crossfire at the moment, so also have MegaTune. I've actually sent a box of tricks to HDDP for him to hook up to his motor as a starting point on this this. It's already looking like we may need to build a bit more intelligence into it though to make it behave like a proper 02 sensor. I'll post up more details as things unfold.