View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 11:10 AM
todk64
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Special Discounts to Forum Members

Hey everyone,
This is Tod again from Tom Ahl Chrysler. I just wanted to say thanks again for the people on here that have purchased cars from me over the past few months. I also want to thank everyone who has been an active member for all of the information that has forum has to offer. My father has been having a ball reading the older stuff and finding out little things that you just can't find in a manual. I've also tried to lend some "inside information" when I can to try to not just be the guy trying to sell cars.
Not wanting to get stuck with 10-15 Crossfires when the snow starts to fly up here in Ohio, we have been adjusting our prices to the market as well as recent auction results. A few times a year Tom has a major reduction sale, this is one of those times. Labor day, Memorial Day, and Our Final Five sale. (5 days between Christmas and New Years) I recently put a Labor Day Sale add in the Cars for Sale section where I'm personally extending our sale for forum members until I leave for vacation.
Heading to Playa Del Carmen the last week of the month, hope I don't get hit with any more hurricanes!

Thanks again everyone,
Tod Kitchen
419-302-1691