Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Special Discounts to Forum Members

Old 09-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Special Discounts to Forum Members

Hey everyone,
This is Tod again from Tom Ahl Chrysler. I just wanted to say thanks again for the people on here that have purchased cars from me over the past few months. I also want to thank everyone who has been an active member for all of the information that has forum has to offer. My father has been having a ball reading the older stuff and finding out little things that you just can't find in a manual. I've also tried to lend some "inside information" when I can to try to not just be the guy trying to sell cars.
Not wanting to get stuck with 10-15 Crossfires when the snow starts to fly up here in Ohio, we have been adjusting our prices to the market as well as recent auction results. A few times a year Tom has a major reduction sale, this is one of those times. Labor day, Memorial Day, and Our Final Five sale. (5 days between Christmas and New Years) I recently put a Labor Day Sale add in the Cars for Sale section where I'm personally extending our sale for forum members until I leave for vacation.
Heading to Playa Del Carmen the last week of the month, hope I don't get hit with any more hurricanes!

Thanks again everyone,
Tod Kitchen
419-302-1691

Old 09-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Special Discounts to Forum Members

Enjoy Playa Tod its a great little town. What have you heard about '08's? You would think the dealers would be advised about what's happening.

Old 09-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Special Discounts to Forum Members

Well, Nothing has been said to us yet. If I go into Dealer Connect (Chrysler's dealer website) to try to build one or order one, the Crossfire isn't even there. It's like the car doesn't exist. I know there has been some 2007 models released, but my store hasn't ordered any new cars with the prices that have been out on the used ones.