Old 09-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Valk
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 503 Likes on 346 Posts
Default Re: Woodward Dream Cruise - August 16, 2008 - Detroit, MI

Hello all,
I spoke with the "Church Lady" Betty Howe tonight and got her email so I could send her all the pics taken at Woodward 3 weeks ago. She told me she has joined our forum and will post something soon. I told her that we will be seeking a place directly on Woodward for next year and she said she would be able to help. Hopefully you guys that are local to this area can work along with her to establish a new spot for next year. I have invited church lady to come join us if she is free next year.

The following email was just sent to me from her:
The pictures were just great - I ran through all of them twice and they are properly stored now. Equally terrific talking with you. I told my husband (and anyone else who would listen to me) that everyone in your club was special. It was a joy to work with you. I will take the liberty of talking with my city manager here in Pleasant Ridge (we are right on Woodward between 9 1/2 and 10 Mile so further north than the church) to see if all their frontage parking is obligated for next year. Will let you know and your club can take it from there if interested. We are also on the southbound lanes, just after you pass the Zoo. Thanks again, Gary and I will be in touch. Betty

Last edited by Valk; 09-09-2007 at 11:13 PM.