View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 06:23 AM
donoutwest
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: An Update on Crossfiregrills.com

Originally Posted by HDDP
Derek here...

It seems Don Dixon does not want to provide his contact information to me, eg. phone number, address... I would only order something from someone that I can have a physical address and phone number to contact him, if there was a problem...

Perhaps those of you who have ordered this item actually has a direct mailing address and phone number... Not that I want it, nor need it, just for your own protection incase the purchase is not fulfilled to your expectance...

Your humble moderator
Derek Grover...
Very interesting. This guy calls me and say he likes my grills and wants my address and phone number. I don't just give out my phone number and address. Then he infers he wants to make a purchase with a money order, which I don't take (lots of forged money orders and cashier's checks) and I tell him that. Then he makes some fairly reactive statements and finally makes a post here. Now he tells me he is doing this on behalf of the forum. If he had simply said (Like my credit card company did) "We need to know that someone who has a special problem can get in touch with you," I would have pointed him to the Contact Us page with the link that gives detailed info on how to contact me directly and explains the procedure if someone wants to make a return. But, I can't be taking calls for questions that can easily be answered by the website. Sleuthing around is often not as good as just saying what you need to have.