View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 07:17 PM
ChuckNorris
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: The official eaton superchrger thread.

All my parts have been ordered and are now on their way to me. I went with a cooling mist methanol injection system, bosch high impedance injectors, 19# at 43.5psi about 21 at our higher fuel pressure, and a BLOX 12:1 FMU. I'll release the part number for the injectors after I make sure they work with the fuel rail. I'm also going to relocate the fuel pressure regulator under the hood and run a return line back to the tank. That way I can mount the fmu in the engine bay as well, closer to the intake to make sure its not slow to respond to boost. Installing a manual boost controller in line to the FMU will also turn it into an adjustable FMU. It works by creating a controlled leak in the boost line. The larger the leak the less clamp pressure inside the fmu and consequentially lower fuel pressure.This controlled leak is routed back into the intake post maf pre supercharger. I plan on using the wiper fluid reservoir for the meth injection. Tons of small things to work out on a conversion like this.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
cool150new.jpg (22.6 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg
blox fmu.jpg (16.1 KB, 130 views)