View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 10:18 AM
oledoc2u
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Indiana Crossfires Meet and Greet

I have finally secured Kahlo Dodge Chrysler Jeep to start out our Meet and Greet. We will meet at Kahlo's 9900 Pleasant St., Noblesville IN 10:00 AM Saturday, July 26th. There are several restuarants nearby, so I haven't made any plans where we will have lunch. Not knowing the number of attendees, I decided to let each of us decide on our own. For the afternoon, we will cruise to the local park to relax, polish our cars, and get to know one another. Later in the evening, we will cruise a short distance to the Courthouse square to view vintage cars and show off our own. There again,there are restuarants within walking distance for all to have an evening dinner. After dinner, we can all go to a nearby pub if you wish to conclude your evening. I talked with the local Fairfield Inn, 17960 Foundation Drive, Noblesville IN, finoblesville@midwesthospitality.com (800) 396-3126 to secure rooms for anyone wishing to spend the night. They aren't cheap $149 for the night, but it is secure and a lot of parking area.
Now, this is a long day, so feel free to attend any or all of this meet and greet. Also feel free to make your own reservations. There are a lot of nearby motels. I will post directions to the park as we grow closer to time of the meet...Doc