View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Scottw60
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fredericksburg VA Area?

Originally Posted by Airscape
Ran into a blue roadster yesterday around lunch time leaving downtown. Not sure if it was yours as a lady was driving but gave her the wave regardless. No wave back but she did look surprised to see another crossfire.
Nope, not me. So there is another in town?

Originally Posted by Airscape
On a side note i did go by the Walmart parking lot a couple weeks ago Friday and there were a number of nice Fords out there. Highlights for me were a red Shelby GT 350 (looked at it before but that thing is in beautiful shape) and the always sexy Ford GT. Also there was a new model Shelby GT-H that looked really nice. For some reason that black and gold color just looks right on a mustang.
This Friday night I will definately take it out. I know of 2 places, the Diner up in CP, and the BBQ place at Fall Hill and Rt 1. You just went to the Wal-Mart lot huh? Uncle Sams used to be a good place too, but its gone.

I saw a Silver Roadster leaving Quantico this evening, and it got on 95 going south. I got on Rt. 1 instead, it's a better drive anyway. I know that he saw me, I waved, if he waved, I couldn't tell as he had the top up!

R U going to the Blue Ridge Cruise?