View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Scottw60
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Re: Fredericksburg VA Area?

Originally Posted by Airscape
I have seen two yellows around so unless they alternate days and park in the same area it had to be the one. I might have to see if I can find the owner and ask what was done+if the service was good. I have a lot of stuff that needs to be done to mine...horror stories have kept it out of any shop so far. I couldn't stand leaving it someplace for a while not knowing it will be taken care of properly.

No doubt, by the look I got I can only imagine...
I have had every vehicle serviced there for over 6 years now. Ask for Kenny and tell the that Scott with the Silver Sebring Conv. Sent you. He is extremely knowlegeable with all of the cars I have taken there. The Crossfire didn't need any serious wor, just a tire pressue sensor, and a top compartment sensor, and they were both covered by warranty.

I bought the extended waranty for the car when I got it, I have heard horror stories with these things, primarily related to finding spare parts, so it will have to remain stock for 5 years. I may try to find an SRT or a prowler after that anyway. I'm just disapointed with the powerplant in the Prowler, but it makes up for it in looks =)