View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 09:04 AM
bigotires
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Air Ride Post

ok, i have seen the picture of the SRT on air. It actually belongs to Jason from www.suicidedoors.com I've met him and seen the car in person. He has not had any type of failure from the system in 3 years. The handling is not bad at all. It has a slight change in feel noticed mostly when taking sharp corners or multiple "S" curves. It's not really a sway but it has a bit of bounce in the ride. Jason actually used a kit that came with everything for a car with springs. I'm very very very intrested in doing the air ride on my xfire. I'm going to do it... point blank! Does anyone have any pictures of the installation procedure for the cup brakets I'll have to build. Or maybe even a picture of what the cup brackets should look like. I'm going to use 4 smc valves, 4 2500lb bags, 4.5gal pancake tank, 3/8" lines, 380 viair... and yes... im gonna cut it up a little. It'll lay out when I'm done. Let me know if anyone has any air ride parts for me to buy for a reasonable price. I will post installation pics of the process later. thanks for any info or help that you can provide.