View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 11:57 AM
Gymtiger2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I appreciate all the comments and this is what I wanted to hear. Everyone's opinion does matter to me because it represents actual Crossfire owners...Please remember these are only vinyl and can be taken off without any damage..I tried to add something as not to disgrace or lessen the image we all love..If I didn't show this car, they would not have been put on..The overall response has been positive for the most part. I respect your decision not to alter your car as I have.At least I can return everything to factory when that day comes...After tinting the windows, this will be my last change to the exterior...If you only knew the worry and shear guts it took to do this, you'd understand my love for this car...I tried to add a personal touch with style and class...Hope this was accompolished...Thanks again to everyone who took the time to provide your thoughts.. As for the shine...CrystalGard Quick-4coats (Thanks Jim) then about 6 layers of Mothers Wax and LOTS of TLC.... I also cover it every morning at work and that helps too...

Tony