Old 10-10-2008, 08:41 AM
spotsbimmer
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AVAILABILITY UPDATE: Whoa! $115.99 Michelin - 255/35X19" Pilot Sport PS2 at Costco

I'm not a fan of threads that get too long. So I thought I'd start a new one about the deal I located.

As of this morning at 8:57am PST, they are back on the site. What I know about corporate websites is that they typically use load balanced clusters of web servers and database servers. This way there is redundancy and servers can go offline for maintenance or backups without affecting user access.

Members have noted that it was "pulled" from the site shortly after my post. Then others reported that it was back, then gone again.

It could be that in the evening hours we are hitting a different webserver/database server and that's why the tires aren't there sometimes.

For anyone still intrested, go to http://tires.costco.com and drill down to Crossfire to locate the tires. But again mornings seem to be the best time to find them at the bargain pricing.

And I'm picking up my 2 tires from Costco this afternoon!

Michelin - Pilot® Sport PS2™
$115.99
  • Tire Size: 255/35R19/XL (96Y)
  • Item #: 344134
  • Manufacturer's Warranty: Standard
Price includes:
Shipping & Handling, Mounting, Balancing, Lifetime Services, Nitrogen Inflation, New Rubber Valve Stem, Environmental Tire Disposal, and the Costco Road Hazard Warranty.