Thread: Window Sticker
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 08:51 AM
dedwards0323
Received 538 Likes on 426 Posts
Default Window Sticker

Well, after Chrysler told me I could get a copy of the original window sticker for my 2007 Limited Coupe from the original selling dealer, I sent the dealer (Lee's Summit Chrysler Dodge Jeep) a fax on 12/29 requesting such. Got a call from a Customer Service representative at the dealer earlier this morning. She confirmed that she could get me the window sticker and it would take about 2 weeks to receive it. She also gave me the option of using snail-mail for no charge or I could have it sent FedEx and that would cost me $12.50.

Anyway, the window sticker is on its way and I'm looking forward to getting it. For others interested in obtaining a copy of your Crossfire's window sticker, Chrysler told me that the original dealer can request a copy of the window sticker for 5 years from original sale date. If you don't know the name of the original dealer, contact Chrysler Customer Service via their website, provide the VIN and ask who the original dealer was. I got an eMail response from Chrysler within 24 hrs.