View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Brent
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: For you gun owners...my new toy!

Hi maclovinX

Some politicians would certainly love to see the PRK be a role model for the rest of the nation but states like Montana have different ideas so there is hope.

I assume your S&W 40s are M&Ps. Those are good guns and were my first choice except I wanted one with the thumb safety in 9 mm. Guess what configuration is not for sale in PRK. So I went with choice 2 which was the XD and don't have any regrets at all.

My dad was a hard core revolver guy and this influenced me so a number of my guns are revolvers. I would be right at home with the Airlite 38 and looks like it would make a dandy concealed carry gun - if I was in a state that had reasonable carry laws.

Kit Fox

Forgot to ask last night - is your bullpup a MSAR? Looked at one at a gunshow the other week but the price tag scared me off. It's definitely on the dream list though.

Moparrbust

Your XDm case is mislabeled - the gun comes with standard capacity magazines. What is offered in CA is reduced capacity ones. I'm just trying to correct this type of misinformation that the main stream media and unknowing public laps up.