Thread: ML55 Engine...
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 01:47 PM
jefferino
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ML55 Engine...

LOWERED PRICE!!!! $2750 for ALL or $2250 for Engine and MCU

So I have been emailed by a couple people with Crossfires and I think it would be AWESOME to swap this motor in one! I hate parting out my car and wish I could put the engine in something else but I cant...so hopefully someone on here could!

I am parting out my 2000 ml55. The engine and trans are in great shape. They are still currently running (if I re-connect the battery). The engine has just over 100k on it. Mostly highway miles from driving cross country a few times when gas was cheaper

Any questions just ask...

I initially said shoot me an offer on the engine and trans and mcu given that they go for around 6k. I am in a bind and trying to offload this asap and will take $4500 for the engine, trans and mcu. Or I would take $3500 for just the Engine and MCU. I will also include any additional wiring, accessories, etc that are needed.

Email me at jefferinoenterprises@gmail.com or PM for more details

I am on benzworld and mbworld if you need references. Also I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under user name jefferino_enterprises and am paypal verified as well. I can easily provide references if you would like to ensure your ease of mind

Last edited by jefferino; 05-28-2009 at 03:15 PM.