View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 10:15 AM
nate_man
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NEW Crossfire Emblem Survey

Originally Posted by H82BL8
OK Guys, I need your opinions. I getting ready to produce some new Crossfire emblems and I need additional input.

These will be manufactured in Michigan by a company that already designs automotive and marine emblems. They are high quality decals that apply directly over your factory emblem. They have a seven year UV domed capping, and are slightly raised. The new sets will be front and back ONLY. I have to buy them in bulk and will be limited to only three designs. The target price is $25 for a front and back emblem kit, including shipping.

I am ready to pull the trigger on this project but need help narrowing the enclosed designs down to three. You're input will help me with ordering quantities. Thanks!
Question.

I like the thought behind the design with the xfire concept but in the shots and whenever I see this logo it looks more to me like an x and a feather quill pen. The fire is not that noticable. I dont want to sound like a dissenter but I think I like it and then look at it again and just cant get the fountain pen fether quill out of my mind.

Are you open to revising the design a little more or do they look much different in person?

Just wondering what the mipression will be when they are on the car.

Interested definitely but thought that I would give you my .02 on the design.

Thanks

Nate