View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 01:48 AM
Bullseye
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire VS. Legacy

Well I think I found out a way out of my car. My dad's can get out of his lease at 18 months on his car, if he gets another honda. He doesnt mind my car. He likes it in fact. So I'm going to check out an s2000 again. I use to own a 2000 S2k. But i heard they made it more livable we will find out. Should be able to hit 12's with bolt-ons.

Oh with my mach 1, no stock subbie could take me from a roll. From a dig an STi would have me but thats about it. I would catch up at the 1/4.:-D I even raced a 12 second wrx from a roll and he still lost. The AWD cars are fun but need a launch to beat the v-8's from a roll. Until they start modding anyways(EVO and STi).

And to other guy saying dont hate the car. I thought i could get by just on looks and performance 2nd man was I wrong. This is the slowest car i have owned since my 2000 Honda Civic Si back when i was in High School.

And if you only pick fights you can win, whats the point? I beat an STi with the XF only because he blew a shift right off the bat. But it surely is the faster car. And the only other win I have is against a 01-02 Mustang GT. My loses are a Legacy, EVO, 350z, and a z28.
Nothing again is wrong with the XF it is just not me.

MY .02