View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 05:48 AM
x'ed
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Crossfire VS. Legacy

i feel you man. the way i look at it now is if i go out and get a super fast car now, what do i have to look forward too. we're the same age, and i know its hard to put that kind of thing in perspective. i love s2k's too, but i dont know about 12's with bolt ons. ive never seen a stock one run anything better than a 14.4 at the strip, granted the most ive seen where at palmdale, drag hell, but even the ones i saw at sears point up north ran that at best. but man, black s2k, on bronze volks, carbon fiber hood oohhh mann so nice. bolt on all the parts you can besides a supercharger, which is expensive for them too-comptech is like 8500- run mid 13's all day, throw on a tein suspension, TRACK BEAST. it was comming down to a used s2k-found a mint one for 21k with 15 thousand miles- and the xfire for me, the xfire only won because of the lease rates.
anyways, i say you do what we talked about a little bit earlier, get an old tuner car, 240 or a dsm, and use that, because the xfire is a great daily driver. im really thinking about supercharging mine and just buying it out when the least is over because with 300horses i cant imagine a much better car than the xfire, but if i dont ill probably be getting a 87 t2 rx7. anyway, hope you decide wisely and get a car you like.