View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Crossfire Trail
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Aug 8 & 9 weekend?

I already posted that we would meet up at the Park and ride that we used when we did the Newport cruise. However, since all of you will be coming up and down RT 95, we can meet at the Cracker Barrel where we always do. We will then go to a different restaurant on RT 1-A in North Kingstown. Considering the fact that there will be 4 cars, it will be easy to collect all of us and keep together. It's imperative that we stay together while entering the grounds. It's also very important that we get there before the gates open at 11:00, therefore, we should meet at 8:30 and no later. It will take about 15 minutes to get to the other restaurant. We should be able to eat in a half hour and get to Charlestown by 10:15 or so. I have arrainged for us to be parked close to the gate and all together with nothing near us to damage our cars. This is thanks to the Charlestown Chamber of Commerce.
I'll shoot off a couple of emails to simjampa and to the lady with the red coupe that came with us to Newport.
Rick