View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Crossfire Trail
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Aug 8 & 9 weekend?

Apparantly you don't remember where we first met to form NEX? That's the Cracker Barrel of which I speak. Exit 7 off of 95N.

I thought the change would make it easier for everyone. I realize full well that it's not a Friendly's but the place I want to take you to is on the way to Charlestown. It's got great food at great prices. I don't hear any other complaints or is this really in regards to you blocking me from sending you email because of a joke that I thought was funny. I'm quite sorry if that offended you.
Now, as far as this trip goes, I had to do a lot of planning in a very short time. If THAT displeases you, I'm sorry as well. Here is a public apology for my misguided efforts to make you laugh. And I didn't circulate a bogus picture of you with a lamb. That was pretty rude but I took it in stride.

To send that via this forum was just not right as was the post to which I am sending this reply. You could have sent me a PM and done it in a much nicer way. I, in turn may have responded in a like manner.

If the rest of the people coming want to change it to the original meeting place then so be it. Let your vote be known.
Rick

Last edited by Crossfire Trail; 08-07-2009 at 10:18 PM.