Thread: dyno results
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 02:13 PM
32krazy!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default dyno results

well im back from the mustang dyno at delk performance in lebanon tn.
the tech there did a good job running the dyno until we got good graphs and numbers. over all im very pleased!! on the downside the tech wasnt familiar enough with my engine to start pulling lines to show me boost numbers. and to top it off the ecu does not like to cooperate with a dyno! every time the car would get close to redline it would shift or shut down! major pain!
so anyway after the first pull i logged 304 hp . 2nd pull netted 307 hp. let the car cool down and 3rd pull showed 323hp!! but the graph looked like a big turd! so cool again and 4th pull netted 311 after another shutdown cooled it again and th 5th pull netted 321 hp!!! 317 ft/lbs of torque!!!
this was way beyond my expectations. the tech thought 290 to 300 would be the best. monster motors!! temps were 75* 65% humidity.
now its time for my c3 pulley (thanx jake!) and the search for the rite intake continues. hopefully by xmas my present to me will be a custom tne by eruocharged!

as a side note i met john(jhm2k) and his lovely girlfriend hailey and jason (goodgenes79) and his energetic son at the car show fri. nite. jason srt-6 is awesome !! clean and fast sounds like a monster with the resonater delete!

Last edited by 32krazy!; 04-12-2011 at 08:56 AM.