Old 09-14-2009, 01:01 AM
CroSSFiRe 407
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Moving to Fairfield, CT...looking to meet some XFIRES'...PLEASE RESPOND!

Thanks guys for the welcome!!! Im extremely excitied to get into an active crossfire scene. Down here its nothing but "lets try to get a G2G",but never actually happens. I would love to go to the meet with a couple of you guys, but with the move and everything, it will be tight. I actaully have a Facebook and will be looking up the NEX site to help me meet all you guys. If your Interested add me (Michael Gullberg Kissimmee, FL or the Orlando network) check the pics of my XFire . It would be awesome if we planned a G2G for my arrival!!! A month or so after i arrive would be perfect, so I can get setteled in. I appreciate all the responses, feel free to keep this thread going so I can meet more of you because i wouldnt wanna drive to meets alone! Oh, and Blackxfire, I was planning on documenting the move but my digital camera got stolen a couple days ago. Looking forward to the feed back and the move. Ahhhh it feels so good to be moving back home!!! Anyone else around Fairfield, CT?