View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:29 PM
dan22644
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: roadster rear window stick-up

Originally Posted by godfada
I would strongly suggest that you call Chrysler over and over, if you cry enough you will end up with a new factory top but you will have to pay a $1000.00 copay.

Good luck everyone.

Ps: Traded my crossfire for a 2010 mustang Gt and I love it, I will never buy a car from the Chrysler group again.
Or if you are a hot blond like my wife, you talk them into the Chrysler "Good Will Warranty" and pay a $250 deductible. Never heard of such a thing, but she is known for talking her way into these kind of deals.

Anybody else get that deal?

And as for all the speculation about why the window fell out, I have to disagree with everything except for too much heat. The glue really looked melted. The car was always garage kept, we never drove with the windows down and top up, and pretty much babied it.

We bought the car while living in Georgia, then moved to Tampa Bay, and finally Fleming Island, Fl. It actually fell out when she was at the beach this summer, and it was scorching hot.

I did notice that the new top window is still glued in from below, but it somehow looks a little different, like there is a flat zone around the window when looking at it from the outside. Maybe I will get some pics.