View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:40 PM
mrphotoman
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Planned modifications on my SRT6

Originally Posted by cruzinquick
Never said it did, but didn't need the mani's or dual intakes or spray to hit 11's. Just the 178, single nw, IM tune, and tires, yes still the fastest with the least amount of mods. Yes on stock mani's and the extra $2000 in mods are icing to get deeper in the 11's.

I said no c3 pulley has hit 11's without spray. Period, nothing about consistently, just once. There is not one SRT6 out there regardless of mods that will hit 11's all year round. If there is have them prove it.

I never bashed the C3, I only argued that it's not equal to the 178 when many here praised that it was. When it was first produced C3 claimed it was equal to the 178 and all the kool aid drinkers swallowed it up. It's close and an easy install. If a belt wrap kit wasn't needed with the C3 then it wouldn't have been created, so add that part to the list.

BMorgan- you don't know me. If you didn't get what I meant about the bottle then don't comment, those that understood got it. If you need your chest pounded then go for it, but you make zero sense with your comment. If you didn't like what I posted then simply point it out and refute it or you could send a PM. There was good information in that post, but you didn't get past the first two lines. Come on get real.
i maybe wrong here but it looks like you are telling a different story here:

11' finally! with the IM's!
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...s-finally.html

12's with just the pulley tune and drag radials, slower actually than the code3 times:
https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...-inmotion.html

also, if your going to now make the claim you ran 11's with just the pulley tune and tires you may want to delete your sig. but wait, too late i copied it in this post

Stock (13.26) Needswings Intake (12.78)
178mm ASP crank pulley, Hoosier 16" DR's (12.52)
InMotion Rob's Tune (12.02)
All done with stock cooling, exhaust, and ignition.
Needswings Mani's(11.976@116.75 2100' DA)
Needswings ypipe(11.891@117 1600' DA)
Best 60' 1.72

quote from your thread where you FIRST ran 11's and you state it was with the manifolds on!

Originally Posted by cruzinquick
Yep that's a snap shot and the line is 3rd gear changing to 4th gear. My o2 bung is in between the 1st and 2nd cat. Can you imagine what kind of power I would be running if I was at 17 AFR? I'm not that daring though even though it's not a daily driver.
Read my first post, dang buicks. They are breaking the track all the time. One hit another car and took out the 60' lights in the process. Yep with the mani's on. I'm sure my 60' times were killer, but would be nice to know how low they were. My first pass at 12.008 was before the accident and with spinning the tires I had a 1.901, that's what brought the mph up.

I run 100 oct Torco racing fuel.
here is the post in that thread:

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/321986-post21.html

Last edited by mrphotoman; 11-26-2009 at 10:33 AM.