View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:50 PM
mrphotoman
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Planned modifications on my SRT6

Originally Posted by bmorgan
You are right, I do not know you, and I did get what you meant about the bottle. MrPhotoman and Blkfin have both been in the 11s on meth. Maybe I spoke out of turn as I know that you know both of these gentlemen and I may have missed an inside jab. If so, I apologize. I just did not like the fact that you challenged c3 "loyals", and in the next sentence tell us to put infamil in our bottles. Again, I reacted to a challenge..... right or wrong. Having said that, you should be proud to be in the 11s with the least mods. My goal is to get to the 11s with the least amount spent on mods. So far... 300 for used NW CAI, and 350 for a used C3 pulley, next is a tune not much savings there, but do get a 10% group discount. And, if it takes meth to get there, I think I can do that for less than 300 also. That should put me somewhere between 1300 and 1600 to get into the 11s. Not bad.
cruizin has quite the ego, he rants and raves about DA all the time. read some of his posts, he tries to give the impression he runs the fastest times in the highest da known to man lol.

he has posted his drivel about his 900,000ft da at 9000 degrees Fahrenheit that he runs in. He attempts to minimize anyone elses times on here by insinuating that he would have ran faster with his car if only he had incredible da like everyone else has. guess what cruiz, my track is only a little over 200ft lower altitude than yours but my humidity is a hell of a lot worse than you ever see. you are LUCKY to have such low humidity in AZ that makes for great racing conditions. Here we are lucky to have under 90% humidity any day in the summer.

Last edited by mrphotoman; 11-26-2009 at 10:34 AM.