View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 05:47 AM
jmlasker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: body control module issues...

Originally Posted by jv05
Hey I have a 05 limited coupe that is having severe bcm issues. Started out with just a drivers window that wouldnt roll up, just down. A mechanic buddy of mine took a look at it, didnt even mess with the board just pulled the bcm out and realized he couldnt repair it. Since putting it back in my windshield wipers will constantly stay on, blinkers will not work, and the spoiler is stuck in the up position and the switch for it is now blinking. Ive been trying to purchase a used bcm before I get one from chrysler. Im having trouble finding the right part though, every salvage yard just ends up sending a a small black box from like under the floorboard of the passenger side and not the actual BCM in the engine bay that I need. SO do any of you guys have any ideas on where I can pick up a used BCM for my car? Thanks for any help that you can give. Happy thanksgiving.....
I forgot to mention that Autosmarts Autoparts guarantees their BCM to work or your money back. While that doesn't mean that it will solve your problem, its a much better deal than Chrysler, who will not guarantee even a new BCM.