Old 12-12-2009, 01:22 PM
musicnsurf
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: How much to offer? Or offer anything at all..?

Originally Posted by Musclefan21
I probably started to annoy some of you with my questions but I really do not want to make a bad decision. With you guys' help, i dumped the white crossfire.

Now there is this one which i mentioned before, it has a transmission leak. it is a 6 speed car, with 55k miles, black. We came to an agreement at $9000 but now it has a transmission leak, they told me to negotiate the price. So I was thinking to offer 8500 out to door, everything included( taxes and all other fees). what do you guys think? should I go lower or is that reasonable?

Or

Should I not even touch this car with a 10ft pole? as of right now, we have no idea where the leak is coming from. they just told me the transmission starting to leak.

Thanks.

P.S. if this doesnt work, i have one option left and it is a 65k miles car for $9000, it is black, limited edition. which i dont really want because i think the miles are too high for the money. Man i am stressing myself over this too much i think lol
feats of daring-do with the search function on this website would be a good place to start. i'd follow monty's advice if i were you. crossfires aren't for those faint of wallet, extended warranty, nor non-mechanically inclined.