View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:38 PM
SRT SIX
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Gone Vertical anyone else

When you are young and healthy you may think you know it all.

One of my first posts was how someone dinged my door after only one week of ownership. I had parked on the roof of a parking structure. There were no other cars there. When I got back to my car there were three cars. Mine and another on each side of me. Because is was dusk and my car was black, I didn't notice the crease in my passenger side door until I had it in my garage and was wiping it down that evening.

I used to park at the far end of any lot just to keep my cars flanks ding free and allow me free and easy access.

Over the last couple years, due to medical conditions, things have changed and it became more difficult to get in and out even when there was ample room. Parking at the far end of the lot was also a problem for my legs. Even with a handicap tag in designated spaces, I still occasionally have inconsiderate people park too close.

I love my Crossfire and will get rid of it ONLY when I just can't drive it any more.

Your comments lack tact. If in your opinion you don't like something, then by all means don't participate! Giving your opinion is fine as long as it is expressed as your opinion. However, blanketly stating that something is "...utterly pointless, serves no purpose and are a total waste of money..." is immature not simply an opinion.

I know people who claim the same about the fact that our cars have only two doors and carry only two people. That is their opinion and they are welcome to it. But it does not excuse their lack of understanding that one man's trash is another's treasure. It is not so much what you say as how you say it.

Originally Posted by Infinite
lambo doors were cool when lamborghini first used them. then people came out with kits circa 2001 or so and the ricers went nuts. now lamborghini doesnt even use them. it serves no functional purpose. if you have a hard time getting out of your car with standard doors, either re-evaluate your parking skills or park somewhere else.

function over form. it might look cool but it doesnt really do ****.