Old 03-10-2005, 10:43 AM
buckeyedad42
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation When this forum dies move to x-fire-car.com

If this forum goes dead on March 19th as expected due to MIghtyjr letting domain name lapse, I suggest we all move to the site listed in title of this thread with the dashes removed. Mighty has a filter on other sites names in this one so in case he * out the name it is x-f-i-r-e-c-a-r-.-c-o-m. If there is a better site we can go there, but there are a few members of this site that go there already like andrew, leebea and rabitdroodle. we have a great site here and it will be a shame if we lose all the info that is in this site already, fluegelboy has voluteered to take over hosting the site. The unfortunate thing is that many of our members will come to this site after the 19th of march and won't know where we or the site went. It would be great if we could PM (private message) all the members to meet at the other site. Anyone know how to do that? Let's keep the group together!!! PLEASE NO ONE TELL BULLSEYE WHERE WE WENT!! lol

I PM'd the owner of the x-fire-car site and he responded that he doesn't have enough bandwidth to handle new members and can't afford it. I guess it's flugelboy's site on the other thread talking about the end of this site.

Last edited by buckeyedad42; 03-10-2005 at 06:10 PM.