View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Airscape
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Fredericksburg VA Area?

Been quiet in here, how is everyone doing? Got your babies tucked away still? Starting to warm up so ill prob throw the PS2s back on pretty soon. Was a dirty winter though, got new mess of swirls to take care of and def need a new coat of wax.

Just hit 42k not to long ago and double wrench service light just popped up. Will try to take it to Safford Dodge and see how that goes.

TVT has a good deal on suspension setup right now so I am thinking about jumping on that. Just over 1k for Koni, Eibach, Spring Pads, Camber Arms+ bolts.

Overall, still running and looking great for a 6 year old ride (2 years for me) been dumping cash into payments also so she should be all mine by the end of the year...might have to pick up another one for a garage queen

Summer Projects: Finish Console and silver trim color change (Need Climate Control Module and Benz switches + painting speaker trim and little bits)
Lower with Konis and Eibachs.

Possible New set of wheels + brake swap.

Have also seen a couple new ones around town. Most notable a red coupe with exhaust,(slightly crooked) rims (TSWs i think) and billet grill (upper and lower)

See you guys around soon I hope!