Old 03-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Epyon
Default Re: Texan Crossfire owner "owned" by Car and Driver LOL

Originally Posted by Cyril Baldwin
Both of you Epyon and Bullshit(eye) are more or less the worst of the bipolars around the world who are never happy. Buy a Crossfire..not happy....buy a Neon not happy so in any angle in life... me and other Crossfire owners here are very different from both of you because WE ARE HAPPY and YOU'RE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE! You can't share your misery here because we will never gonna be on your side. You are just too consumed with your egotistic and psychotic lifestyle and it will just show that you are a very insecure and an unhappy person. I can sense that you will be the next Charles Manson or the Unibomber!
you have no idea who i am.

just another disgruntled person who adores his car, i received the car as a present, i didnt purchase it per-se.

i like the roadster in the summer, and dont get me wrong the car is great as a roadster, looks bad and styling is unmatched. BUT THIS FEELING IS NAGGING ME THAT IT IS SLOW FOR THE MONEY.

can you understand that??

i love the way it looks, but the cheap interior and the LACK OF POWER is like a thorn in my back.

so while you old-timers are content with meager performance or poor build quality (see my transmission messed up) i am not.

when i pay that much money i want more, and cars such as the SRT-4 deliver.

so grow old, and drive your car, ALL SHOW NO GO.

BTW Loving the personal attacks
telling me when im happy, you sound like without your car you woulda silt your wrists along time ago.