Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Texan Crossfire owner "owned" by Car and Driver LOL

Old 03-13-2005, 12:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texan Crossfire owner "owned" by Car and Driver LOL

Was reading through my CandD mag, and was reading the letters sent in and stumbled upon this letter.

[Japan must own Car and Driver. Mazda RX-8 the "best sports coupe"? Who are you kidding? I have owned alot of cars in the past, and nothing drives, handles, or rides like the Crossfire. I'll be 62 next week.]

Car and Driver's Ed replied;

[With that system of beliefs, there's some question about your making it to 63]

I could not stop laughing when I read this. But that texan, I'll leave his name out, must have owned a car list similiar to that of Bullfrog, all lame, baseline model cars. Performance is all relative.

Old 03-13-2005, 02:45 AM
Default Re: Texan Crossfire owner "owned" by Car and Driver LOL

i dont have baseline cars, but you have a baseline income, mentality and brain if any at that.

All I can say is hope you enjoy your NEON. And trade that one in on a brain, cuz boy you need ONE BAD.

Last edited by BullFrog; 03-13-2005 at 02:50 AM.
Old 03-13-2005, 03:19 AM
Forum Regular

Bullseye:
Why exactly do you come to this site?

Old 03-13-2005, 09:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bullseye:

I have read your numerous posts over the past few months.
I completely understand your position, and appreciate how you feel, however like Bob G, I think the question of the day is truly.........exactly WHY are you spending your valuable time here on the X-Fire website?

Old 03-13-2005, 10:46 AM
Epyon

Originally Posted by Bullseye
Was reading through my CandD mag, and was reading the letters sent in and stumbled upon this letter.

[Japan must own Car and Driver. Mazda RX-8 the "best sports coupe"? Who are you kidding? I have owned alot of cars in the past, and nothing drives, handles, or rides like the Crossfire. I'll be 62 next week.]

I could not stop laughing when I read this. But that texan, I'll leave his name out, must have owned a car list similiar to that of Bullfrog, all lame, baseline model cars. Performance is all relative.
because its funny!!!!

thats great. thanks for the laugh.

Old 03-13-2005, 12:42 PM

Epyon you know what is funny,

that you are a kid with nothing just like Bullseye, what you have a POS list tooo that you are gonna battle me with????????????

All I can say at this rate is that I'm glad this forum is gone in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BullFrog; 03-13-2005 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Cool Re: Texan Crossfire owner "owned" by Car and Driver LOL

Originally Posted by Bullseye

That was a really sensible response from the C & D Editor.........."there's some question about your making it to 63". ?? That comment can be expected from anyone who is getting paid to add spice to the "Letters" page and like to tickle those that don't know any different; Bullshit (eye), you fell for the bait.

I have driven my sons 2004 RX8 and compared ride quality to my Xfire and in my honest opinion, the RX8 does NOT ride as well. For an everyday car, the RX8 ride is too stiff and not refined enough. However, I'm sure you would not understand and you will come back with some flamin' remark that disputes the whole worlds' opinions.

Old 03-13-2005, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by BullFrog

that you are a kid with nothing just like Bullseye, what you have a POS list tooo that you are gonna battle me with????????????

All I can say at this rate is that I'm glad this forum is gone in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epyon don't mind Bullfrog lol. I think he is an alcoholic. But that aside, he thinks his 1.8T audi is the top of the line, and his CLK320 high class and top of the line. LOL Baseline mercedes benz. Makes so much but cant afford to upgrade, prolly spending too much on his booze or the house he can't afford.

Old 03-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Epyon

Originally Posted by BullFrog

hey old man, im young and just got the Crossfire Roadster, what is your deal?

soon, im getting a bike, and a RS4 Audi, so what is your problem??

your life is over, and mine is beginning, just the fact that the cars we will have are the ones you worked your as off for.

Old 03-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Both of you Epyon and Bullshit(eye) are more or less the worst of the bipolars around the world who are never happy. Buy a Crossfire..not happy....buy a Neon not happy so in any angle in life... me and other Crossfire owners here are very different from both of you because WE ARE HAPPY and YOU'RE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE! You can't share your misery here because we will never gonna be on your side. You are just too consumed with your egotistic and psychotic lifestyle and it will just show that you are a very insecure and an unhappy person. I can sense that you will be the next Charles Manson or the Unibomber!

Old 03-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Epyon

Originally Posted by Cyril Baldwin
Both of you Epyon and Bullshit(eye) are more or less the worst of the bipolars around the world who are never happy. Buy a Crossfire..not happy....buy a Neon not happy so in any angle in life... me and other Crossfire owners here are very different from both of you because WE ARE HAPPY and YOU'RE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE! You can't share your misery here because we will never gonna be on your side. You are just too consumed with your egotistic and psychotic lifestyle and it will just show that you are a very insecure and an unhappy person. I can sense that you will be the next Charles Manson or the Unibomber!
you have no idea who i am.

just another disgruntled person who adores his car, i received the car as a present, i didnt purchase it per-se.

i like the roadster in the summer, and dont get me wrong the car is great as a roadster, looks bad and styling is unmatched. BUT THIS FEELING IS NAGGING ME THAT IT IS SLOW FOR THE MONEY.

can you understand that??

i love the way it looks, but the cheap interior and the LACK OF POWER is like a thorn in my back.

so while you old-timers are content with meager performance or poor build quality (see my transmission messed up) i am not.

when i pay that much money i want more, and cars such as the SRT-4 deliver.

so grow old, and drive your car, ALL SHOW NO GO.

BTW Loving the personal attacks
telling me when im happy, you sound like without your car you woulda silt your wrists along time ago.