Old 05-03-2010, 08:43 AM
popeye
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone used these stip LED's around your headlight pod like the Audi?

Originally Posted by VIPER0076
I have them on my car. They look awsome! I wired them so that when ever the car is running they come on. They are bright enough during the day. I got them at Autozone. I liked them soo much I bought a spare set. Seems like everytime I like somthing and need another one .....they no longer make it. Thats why I have a spare set. They're LED so they should last a long time.
Do you have a part number or make for what you used? The LED strips I saw there were either just three LEDs or were ridgid. Also, did you stick them to the little ledge that lives under each headlight pod at the bottom of the light? Perfect place and it looks like running a small gauge wire in under the lamp to power it would not be a problem. Tell me more about the Autozone product please....Thanks

Oh! yes, the number of LEDs per inch is only one in the strips I''ve seen, except the ones on Ebay that are apparently made in china. They have many LEDs per inch in those, but they offer very little informaiton on them....