View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:33 PM
BLK04LMTD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Technical Information Database

Hey everyone, I know I'm kind of new here, but allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Josh, I drive an 04 coupe and work at my local 5 star Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM dealership.

However I decided to start this thread not to introduce myself, but to allow everyone here the access to maintenence and parts database that I currently have at my fingertips. I want to make myself as useful as possible here, so basically what I am offering is an unlimited resource to any Chrysler product technical information.

So if you need any diagrams or wiring information please post it here with details of what you need. As well as diagrams and information about the cars (not just Crossfires, but ANY and ALL Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM products) I also have access to all parts and part numbers.

Please don't hesitate to post your requests here and I will reply, rather quickly I might add considering I am online on the forum most of the day. I hope I can be of some use to everyone here with this information, it is truly a blessing to have access to the technical information that I have, like I said do not hesitate with any of your requests.

Josh

P.S. - Please include your VIN with request. As well, if you are interested in an extended warranty or information on warranties please PM me.

Last edited by BLK04LMTD; 05-28-2010 at 10:51 AM.