TSBs and How-To Articles This is for information on Technical Service Bulletins and for posting How-To Articles.

Technical Information Database

Old 03-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Technical Information Database

Originally Posted by BLK04LMTD
Hey everyone, I know I'm kind of new here, but allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Josh, I drive an 04 coupe and work at my local 5 star Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM dealership.

However I decided to start this thread not to introduce myself, but to allow everyone here the access to maintenence and parts database that I currently have at my fingertips. I want to make myself as useful as possible here, so basically what I am offering is an unlimited resource to any Chrysler product technical information.

So if you need any diagrams or wiring information please post it here with details of what you need. As well as diagrams and information about the cars (not just Crossfires, but ANY and ALL Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM products) I also have access to all parts and part numbers.

Please don't hesitate to post your requests here and I will reply, rather quickly I might add considering I am online on the forum most of the day. I hope I can be of some use to everyone here with this information, it is truly a blessing to have access to the technical information that I have, like I said do not hesitate with any of your requests.

Josh

P.S. - Please include your VIN with request. As well, if you are interested in an extended warranty or information on warranties please PM me.
Josh,

I have a 2005 Limited. It's new to me, I've only had it for a couple of months. I'm having an issue where if I lock the car, the alarm sometimes goes off for no reason. It's happening fairly frequently, but not every time. Any ideas? And also, how would I go about finding a certified Crossfire mechanic in RI?

Old 03-20-2012, 02:07 PM

Josh, springer here . I have an 04 X Fire, passenger window problem the UP & DOWN kind. bought new motor, installed it try to go but only mooooons and nothing. Can you send me a (PDF) on P/window servicing file.
Thanks Springer

Old 03-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by springer
Josh, springer here . I have an 04 X Fire, passenger window problem the UP & DOWN kind. bought new motor, installed it try to go but only mooooons and nothing. Can you send me a (PDF) on P/window servicing file.
Thanks Springer
You can dowload the 04 service manual here to find all the info you need.https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ollection.html

Old 03-20-2012, 05:27 PM

Josh is gone. Lost his job and sold his Crossfire ...He hasn't posted since sept 2010

Old 03-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 474 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by IBLUBYU
Josh is gone. Lost his job and sold his Crossfire ...He hasn't posted since sept 2010
Therefore this thread is now closed