View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Crossfire451
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: P0410 code check engine light

My relay looked absolutely new as well. My CEL would intermittently come on and off it would stop for a little while longer when I took it out and put it back. That lead me to believe that it is some sort of connection problem. My pump was good. It could be bad solder joints, bad relays or some other situation. I started to look around for another one to replace it. I called the Chrysler dealer it was listed at about $300. I thought that was a little outrageous. I looked online and found it for $150 mail-order from a M-Benz dealer. I called my local M-Benz dealer and he first said $220. I told him I found it on-line for $150 and he came down to $168 and had the part in stock. I said deal. The module was complete with all the fuses. While still outrageous it was about the best you can do. I saved the old part it still mostly worked. I'll re solder all the connections that I can and see if that helps. The module controls several other things, including the fuel injection. If you look at the Mystery no start thread you'll see some similarities.