View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 12:07 PM
cruzinquick
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Misc SRT6 parts for sale PM offer

Originally Posted by rcompart
Perhaps we should do an auction approach for them. Post what you want and the price you're willing to pay and everyone can go from there. If you post you'll take something and someone else wants them more, they can post a higher price. If you suddenly decide they are worth more, you can post a higher price. Maybe make it $5 increments on stuff between $0-100, 10 for $100-250, $20 for $250-$500 and $50 for $500 and higher. Cruzin, this would actually be a great place to try something like this out at since you are selling so many parts.

Everyone's thoughts?
I do have an auction in place, everyone that has PM'd an offer is being marked down at that price. This weekend or early next week I'm going to let everyone know the highest offer on the item they want and the chance to raise their offer. This way it's in private and perhaps someone who doesn't want someone else to know they are bidding against them publicly. If an item doesn't get any offers or they are too low then I'll list a price for immediate sale. To give everyone an idea, some offers have been low and some have been high. Also if your not a member and can't PM me then email me your offer to cruzinquick@yahoo.com.