Old 08-15-2010, 10:12 PM
oledoc2u
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: fell on it's nose today...CPS...or what do you think

Originally Posted by MikeR
Doc,
Service manual 8I-6... same place as on the NA.... only for the SRT it is behind the cooling lines going up to the IC...

hglad got the right info.... the Crank sensor and the Cam sensor are used together on startup.... according to the manual, the ECU has to see the correct Crankshaft sensor count within 8 counts on the Camshaft sensor or it wont start and you get the P0335 error... maybe I should change my camshaft sensor too and see if that makes my intermittant cold no start go away...
thanks Mike...it will start, runs rough.....I will be out of town all week working, so it will be next weekend before I get back on it. If I go to Woodward, it won't be until after next weekend....but, the part is on the way, as well as the new scanner like yours. I was just on the phone with Rudy. We have to install my pillar pods and gauges, meth kit, etc...so still have a lot going on with these two toys. Plenty to do before the drag racing season is over. I need to dial the coupe in before the track closes in late October. I will run it the sportsman's class season next year for points. Just going to do one year and see what I can do, then retire her to car shows only.